Hire a professional roofer in Wilmington, DE who is committed to providing quality workmanship at an affordable rate. Reach out to Dynamic Remodel & Repair for your roofing project when you want exceptional results. Whether you’re experiencing a leaky roof, have noticed missing shingles, or require a new roof to replace an outdated roofing system, you’ll find that we are the right company for every roofing project. Contact our pros for a free estimate to get started or view past projects we’ve completed in and around Wilmington by visiting our online gallery.
6 Top Tips When Looking For An Experienced Roofer in Wilmington, DE
1. Don’t be shy about asking for a referral from your roofing contractor. A local roofer should be excited to show off work in your community; if not, something is wrong. Along with drive-by referrals, ask within your circle as to whether friends or family have needed the services of a roofer in recent years- word of mouth is a powerful tool when choosing a professional for Hockessin, DE roofing and contractor services.
2. Ask your roofers plenty of questions- if they want your business, they’ll be happy to take all the time necessary to answer them. Telephone interviews will save you time and will weed out less-than-professional roofing companies that don’t return calls. Be sure to find out how long each company has been in business, how soon work can begin, and whether there’s a charge for the roofing inspection. Don’t hesitate to contact our pros from Dynamic Remodel & Repair the next time you need roofing services. If you need other services, such as siding repair and replace services, ask your contractor if they’re able to take on other home improvement projects.
3. Once you’ve settled on a roofing contractor and received a quote for the work needed, get a written estimate and a guarantee that you won’t be charged for incidentals and out-of-pocket expenses. Signing a contract protects you from less-than-reputable practices; however, the contract can work against you unless you perform due diligence. When it comes to roofing and siding, we’ve got you covered at Dynamic Remodel & Repair.
4. Check credentials, such as the company’s license and insurance policy- don’t simply take the roofer’s word that they’re legal to work in your community. You’ll save yourself a lot of time and hassle by taking a moment to check up on these pertinent matters, particularly if you’re dealing with a sizeable project, such as a siding replacement in Hockessin.
5. If possible, meet with a representative from the company and ask for a personal contact number in case something goes wrong during the time they’re working on your roof. Knowing someone is there for you from start to finish can give you peace of mind when hiring a roofer in Wilmington, DE.
6. If you experience issues after the work is completed, get in touch with the roofing company immediately. No matter how big or small the problem may seem, if you hired a well-respected roofer, the work should be under warranty for a specific time frame.
You don’t have to waste time calling around when searching for a reliable roofing company in your community; Dynamic Remodel & Repair has you covered for minor to major repairs, roof upgrades, and total roof replacements when it’s time. Contact us at 302-543-5573 to book an appointment with our pros.